Day package (7 Hours)
Package timing :- 9 am - 4 pm
Information About Dhepewada :-
- Dhepewada is situated 38 kms from chandani chowk and 40 kms from kamshet phata on old
Mumbai pune highway.
- We have well fecilitated 12 rooms (with attached toilets ) and a Konkani ghar with 6 attached
toilets. We can accommodate 60 to 80 people for overnight stay and up to 500 people for
next day (function day)
- To know more about dhepewada packages please visit our website www.dhepewada.com.
You can also search ‘dhepewada’ on Google, You tube, Instagram, Facebook.
- Free entry to dhepewada is restricted its necessary to book your tour in advance to get the entry.
- Vegetarian food provision are made at our cafeteria ‘Uder bharan’ with buffet System.
- You can choose menu from our menu list.
- If required we will arrange lunch / dinner for senior citizens on ground floor.
- We book event dates on first come first serve basis.
- 50 % advance is to be paid at the time of booking.
- Cancellation of reservation policy :-
Amount will be non refundable. If informed 60 days prior to booking date, Rs 25,000/- will be deducted from advance and remaining amount will be adjusted in next booking within 2 months (subject to availability of dates)
- Entire balance amount should be paid 15 days prior to your event.
- Please confirm your booking by paying the booking amount in the name of
Chandrasheel Landmarks, IDBI Bank Account Number - 588102000003780 (IFSC code -IBKL0000588)
through your Paytm/ Google pay/ Bhim app/ Net banking/Cash deposit / R.T.G.S. accounts.
- Terms and conditions applicable.
Terms and Conditions about the event :-
- Check in check out Time for the event will be 9 am to 4 pm.
- Burning fire, fire crackers are not allowed in and around Dhepewada premises.
- Consuming alcohol, drugs, smoking is strictly prohibited in and around Dhepewada premises.
- Decoration for the event is allowed only on the pillers of chowk (courtyard) and outer side of the wada.
- We have pannel of event organizers, you can plan your décor, event through them.
- Please plan your event with respect to government laws.
- Please take care of your children and family members we will not be responsible for any
harm / accidents / incidents. Due to manmade mistakes or natural calamities.
- Please confirm your menu and event details 15 days prior to your event.
- All these terms and conditions are applied so as to celebrate your event smoothly. Team Dhepewada will help you for a successfull and enjoyable event.